Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes worn floor covering from floors of streetcars and lays new floor covering: Sets felt on floor and cuts it around obstructions to fit floor.
- 2) Applies coat of liquid cement to floor with brush and replaces felt on floor.
- 3) Sets covering on floor and cuts off correct lengths and shapes.
- 4) Applies coat of cement to felt and sets floor covering over cemented felt.
- 5) Tacks edges of covering.
- 6) Patches linoleum floors in same manner.
- 7) Heats asphalt with blow torch and applies asphalt to cracks or openings and smooths it to match level of floor, using trowel, to patch asphaltic floors.
Is being a "FLOOR-COVERING LAYER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLOOR-COVERING LAYER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLOOR-COVERING LAYER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLOOR-COVERING LAYER"
Job Number: 4129