Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Buys and sells securities on floor of securities exchange: Analyzes market conditions and trends to determine best time to execute securities transaction orders.
- 2) Buys and sells securities based on market quotation and competition in market.
- 3) Informs REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVE of market fluctuations and securities transactions affecting accounts.
- 4) Must meet exchange requirements, which may include state license, to be member of exchange.
- 5) May specialize in trading specific securities to stabilize market and be designated Independent Trader or Specialist.
Is being a "FLOOR BROKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLOOR BROKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLOOR BROKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLOOR BROKER"
Job Number: 4121