"FLIGHT ATTENDANT, RAMP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Checks AIRPLANE-FLIGHT ATTENDANT'S conformance to personal appearance standard and performance of preflight duties during boarding stage of scheduled airline flights, and compiles report of findings.
- 2) Inspects appearance and grooming of personnel for conformance to company standards.
- 3) Observes performance of on-board airplane preflight duties and inspections by personnel for conformance, adequacy, and completeness.
- 4) Records errors, inadequacies, and reasons for deviation on daily checksheet and forwards checksheet to supervisor.
- 5) Extracts information from checksheets and writes performance reports for inclusion in personnel folders.
- 6) Consolidates trip report and daily checklist information regarding work performed, emergency equipment, safety procedures, and appearance standards for use by supervisor.
- 7) Prepares flight register and schedules to indicate assignments.
- 8) Notifies personnel of changes in schedules.
Is being a "FLIGHT ATTENDANT, RAMP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLIGHT ATTENDANT, RAMP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLIGHT ATTENDANT, RAMP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLIGHT ATTENDANT, RAMP"
Job Number: 4111