"FLAVORING OIL FILTERER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends filtering equipment that removes wax from citrus oil used to make flavoring: Selects formula card according to work order specifications and pours oil and other ingredients into mixing tank.
- 2) Inserts clean filter pad into filter pump and attaches hoses from mixing tank to filter in prescribed order.
- 3) Depresses button to activate pump that moves mixture from mixing tank through filtering mechanism to filter and clarify oil.
- 4) Opens valve of holding tank to collect sample of filtered oil and refilters oil when sample does not meet clarity and color standards.
- 5) At end of processing, opens valve of holding tank to draw filtered oil into containers.
- 6) Maintains records of kinds and quantities of materials used and amount of oil processed.
Is being a "FLAVORING OIL FILTERER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLAVORING OIL FILTERER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLAVORING OIL FILTERER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLAVORING OIL FILTERER"
Job Number: 4107