"FLAVOR ROOM WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment, such as blenders, roasters and grinders, and performs any combination of following tasks to prepare ice cream flavoring, coloring, and nut and fruit mixtures: Weighs or measures specified quantities of ingredients, such as syrup, sugar, water, butter, fruit pulp, fruit juice, salt, dye, and gelatin, using graduate.
- 2) Dumps ingredients into blending vat.
- 3) Turns valve and starts agitator to heat and blend contents for specified period.
- 4) Opens valve to start flow of blend to storage vat, or moves it to processing unit, using handtruck.
- 5) Fills hopper of nut grinder and turns knob to adjust teeth for desired grind.
- 6) Dumps ground nuts into roaster and adjusts burner to roast them.
- 7) Dumps prepared fruits into sieve to remove juice.
- 8) Observes ingredients and removes foreign matter.
- 9) Sprays containers and equipment with sterilizing solution to clean them.
- 10) Maintains inventory of supplies.
Is being a "FLAVOR ROOM WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLAVOR ROOM WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLAVOR ROOM WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLAVOR ROOM WORKER"
Job Number: 4106