Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that extracts cereal flavoring from mixture of malt, sugar, salt, water, and other ingredients: Opens valve to fill mixing tank with water.
- 2) Dumps specified amount of malt into hopper, from which it is fed through crimping rolls and into mixing tank.
- 3) Starts agitator revolving in tank.
- 4) Opens valve admitting steam to tank jacket or lights gas burners to maintain specified temperature of mix for prescribed time.
- 5) Turns valve to drain liquid into flavor tank.
- 6) Dumps sugar, salt, and other ingredients into tank according to formula, and turns valve to pump mixture to storage tank.
- 7) Removes spent mash from mixing tank, using hoe, and dumps it into feed trough.
Is being a "FLAVOR EXTRACTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLAVOR EXTRACTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLAVOR EXTRACTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLAVOR EXTRACTOR"
Job Number: 4105