Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds laundered flatwork articles, such as sheets, pillowcases, tablecloths, and napkins into machine that automatically spreads and presses finished articles: Shakes wrinkles and folds from semidry flatwork.
- 2) Lays edge of flatwork articles on feeder roller that conveys articles into machine, shaking, smoothing, and guiding by hand during ironing process to prevent folds and wrinkles.
- 3) Folds flatwork pieces discharged from machine, and places articles on table for assembly.
- 4) Rejects faulty articles for reprocessing.
- 5) May be designated according to operation performed as Flatwork Catcher; Flatwork Feeder; Flatwork Folder; Shaker, Flatwork.
Is being a "FLATWORK FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLATWORK FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLATWORK FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLATWORK FINISHER"
Job Number: 4103