Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that rough and finish polishes flat watch parts in successive operations: Applies polishing agent to lap I surface.
- 2) Positions blocked parts face down on lap under tripod holder, turns on air pressure which forces tripod against blocks, and adjusts machine to polish specified time.
- 3) When machine automatically stops, removes blocks, cleans polished surfaces with tissue and cleansing agent, and inspects parts for scratches and blemishes.
- 4) Verifies thickness of parts with micrometer, and reruns substandard parts.
- 5) Refaces surface of lap on automatic turning machine.
Is being a "FLAT POLISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLAT POLISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLAT POLISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLAT POLISHER"
Job Number: 4098