"FLASH RANGING CREWMEMBER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Measures range and horizontal and vertical angles to enemy artillery flashes and projectile bursts, using flash ranging equipment in observation post: Selects location site for observation post.
- 2) Performs traverse survey to establish coordinate location of observation post.
- 3) Orients and calibrates flash ranging instruments.
- 4) Observes enemy weapon flashes during firing and projectile bursts, using flash ranging instrument, and records horizontal and vertical angles to flash or burst.
- 5) Computes data to determine distance and direction of enemy emplacement.
- 6) Confers with artillery personnel to report location of enemy forces and effectiveness of friendly fire weapons.
Is being a "FLASH RANGING CREWMEMBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLASH RANGING CREWMEMBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLASH RANGING CREWMEMBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLASH RANGING CREWMEMBER"
Job Number: 4092