Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to roll specified flanges on metal disks and dished heads: Selects and bolts fixture onto free moving ram and powered turntable.
- 2) Lifts and centers workpiece onto block or fixture on turntable, using hoist, sledge, rule, and tape.
- 3) Pulls lever to lower ram onto workpiece, clamping it onto turntable.
- 4) Selects and bolts rollers to spindles of machine, with edge of workpiece between rollers.
- 5) Turns handwheel to adjust rollers to thickness and curvature of metal and to exert bending pressure.
- 6) Starts machine which rotates edge of workpiece through rollers.
- 7) Readjusts curvature and bending pressure to form specified flange on workpiece.
- 8) Verifies curve of flange, using template.
Is being a "FLANGING-ROLL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLANGING-ROLL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLANGING-ROLL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLANGING-ROLL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4090