Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts holes or channels in rock masses to separate block from quarry mass, using jet-piercing torch: Ignites oxygen-kerosene burner and connects water hoses.
- 2) Positions boom and lowers jet burner to burn or cut hole or channel in rock formation.
- 3) Adjusts valves and controls to regulate descent or progress of burner as specified.
- 4) Repairs and replaces parts, using handtools.
- 5) Keeps production records.
- 6) May install casing to prevent cave-ins.
- 7) May use acetylene torch to ignite burner.
- 8) May lay out pattern for hole or channels to be cut.
Is being a "FLAME CHANNELER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLAME CHANNELER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLAME CHANNELER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLAME CHANNELER"
Job Number: 4082