Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates and repairs fixtures, rods, baskets, and hooks used to suspend articles in plating, cleansing, and painting vats, using handtools and portable power tools: Cuts metal stock to size, using handsaws or power saws and forming machines and following working sketches.
- 2) Bends metal, using vise or hammer.
- 3) Drills and taps holes, using portable power drill.
- 4) Bolts or screws parts together, using wrenches and screwdrivers.
- 5) May braze, solder, or weld parts together.
Is being a "FIXTURE REPAIRER-FABRICATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIXTURE REPAIRER-FABRICATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIXTURE REPAIRER-FABRICATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIXTURE REPAIRER-FABRICATOR"
Job Number: 4075