Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates metal-working machines to machine workpieces, and fabricate electrical lighting fixture prototypes, such as floor and wall lamps and hanging fixtures, according to specifications: Examines drawings or blueprints to ascertain number and finished dimensions of parts required.
- 2) Sets up and operates lathes to spin.
- 3) Verifies conformance of parts to specification, using rule, micrometer, square, and protractor.
- 4) Solders, brazes, and welds parts, using welding and brazing equipment.
- 5) Attaches glass parts, sockets, and wires to metal parts to form fixture, using handtools.
- 6) May be designated according to type of fixture fabricated as Chandelier Maker.
Is being a "FIXTURE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIXTURE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIXTURE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIXTURE MAKER"
Job Number: 4074