Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fits and places precut or prepared parts upon others, as they pass by on conveyor belt, to form subassembly of parts for rubber footwear: Removes parts from book, board, frame, bundle, or container and places them on sheet rubber or other parts.
- 2) Aligns and places parts to allow adequate margins for subsequent joining, where specified.
- 3) Presses parts together with fingers, and repositions parts to remove wrinkles.
- 4) Strips off and discards parts that are misplaced, wrinkled beyond correction, or are not tacky.
- 5) May remove subassembled parts from belt and arrange on board, in frame, or in book for subsequent use.
Is being a "FITTER-PLACER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FITTER-PLACER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FITTER-PLACER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FITTER-PLACER"
Job Number: 4069