Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles fishing rods from rod blanks, line guides, ferrules, handles, and reel seats: Heats rod cement over alcohol lamp and drip-melts it into ferrules, rod tip, and reel seat and handle socket.
- 2) Presses ferrules, rod tip, and other parts onto rod blank while cement is hot and fluid.
- 3) Aligns and spaces line guides on rod, and secures, using rod-winding-thread.
- 4) Winds additional bands of rod-winding-thread at ends of rod tip and ferrules to strengthen and decorate rod.
- 5) May apply varnish, lacquer, or shellac to rod and windings.
- 6) May repair rods and replace tips, line guides, ferrules, and windings.
- 7) May assemble kits of fishing rod parts.
Is being a "FISHING-ROD ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FISHING-ROD ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FISHING-ROD ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FISHING-ROD ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4057