Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles fishing reels, performing any combination of following tasks: Positions parts, such as washers, levers, springs, line spool, and retaining rings, in slots, holes, or over pins provided on frame of fishing reel.
- 2) Inserts drive shaft through line spool and frame bearing.
- 3) Positions side plate assembly containing gears and crankshaft on frame, aligns screw holes, and screws assembly to frame, using powered screwdriver.
- 4) Places crank on crankshaft and tightens nut with wrench to fasten crank to shaft.
- 5) Screws parts, such as control knobs and case covers, to frame.
- 6) Tests and adjusts reel for unrestricted, positive movement of parts by performing such tasks as rotating reel crank, pulling fishline off spool, and turning adjustment screws or knobs located on reel.
- 7) May disassemble reel, realign parts, and remove burrs to rework defective reels, using handtools.
- 8) May operate arbor and kick presses to perform such tasks as forcing bushings into reel frames, riveting parts to subassemblies, and pressing or staking gears on shafts.
Is being a "FISHING-REEL ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FISHING-REEL ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FISHING-REEL ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FISHING-REEL ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4056