Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts out fishing lure parts from metal strips, and assembles lures, using machines and handtools: Secures specified dies in machine, using wrench.
- 2) Threads roll of blank metal through machine.
- 3) Depresses pedal to start machine and cut out parts, such as bodies, spinners, or spoons, from metal strip.
- 4) Coats surface of lures, such as plugs or popping bugs with paint, using spray gun.
- 5) Bores holes in cutout parts, using drill press or hand drill.
- 6) Joins lures and attachments, such as hooks, skirts, or swivel according to model or work ticket specifications, using cement, pliers, or screwdriver.
Is being a "FISHING-LURE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FISHING-LURE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FISHING-LURE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FISHING-LURE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4055