"FISHING ACCESSORIES MAKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machines to form fishing accessories or accessory parts, performing any combination of following tasks: Sets up and operates power press that cuts out parts, such as fish spear frames, barbed spear tines or fish stringer catches.
- 2) Joins spear frame and tines together to form head of fish spear, using spot welding machine.
- 3) Operates machine that bends and cuts wire to form stringer parts.
- 4) Inserts roll of wire on machine spindle, through guides, and into machine feed.
- 5) Starts machine that bends and cuts wire to form stringer chain or clips.
- 6) Tends crimping machine that folds metal tip inward against chain or rope to form stringer.
- 7) Positions preformed hollow metal tip in holding device of machine bed.
- 8) Inserts end of chain or rope into base of tip.
- 9) Moves lever to lower machine ram against tip, crimping tip against chain or rope to form fish stringer.
Is being a "FISHING ACCESSORIES MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FISHING ACCESSORIES MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FISHING ACCESSORIES MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FISHING ACCESSORIES MAKER"
Job Number: 4053