Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Constructs weirs of brush or netting to catch fish: Drives poles and stakes in channels at points of land extending into water, between islands, or in rapids to form circular or heart-shaped enclosure.
- 2) Fastens stringers and weaves brush or netting horizontally between posts and stakes.
- 3) Constructs lead of brush to deflect fish into trap.
- 4) Removes fish from weir with purse seine.
- 5) This method of fishing is considered illegal in some states when navigation and conservation are obstructed.
Is being a "FISHER, WEIR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FISHER, WEIR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FISHER, WEIR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FISHER, WEIR"
Job Number: 4052