Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Joins parts, such as chain, catches, and swivel, to assemble fish stringer: Positions and holds stringer chain against premeasured marks on worktable to measure chain.
- 2) Opens link and separates measured length of chain from stock length, using prying device.
- 3) Positions swivel over end of link, and presses ends of link together to close link and secure swivel to chain, using bending device.
- 4) Attaches stringer catches to chain, using clip snaps or pliers.
- 5) Places completed stringer in box, and seals box, using gummed tape.
Is being a "FISH-STRINGER ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FISH-STRINGER ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FISH-STRINGER ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FISH-STRINGER ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4063