Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends smoke chamber in which fish are cured: Removes salt-cured fish from barrels and hangs fish on racks.
- 2) Places racks of fish in washing tank, and turns valve to regulate fresh water flow.
- 3) Lifts racks of fish from tanks and places racks in smoke chamber.
- 4) Fills hopper of chamber with wood chips and turns on burner.
- 5) Turns wheel to regulate amount of smoke entering chamber.
- 6) Examines color and texture of fish to ensure that curing has proceeded according to specifications.
- 7) Removes and stacks cured fish on trays for packaging.
Is being a "FISH SMOKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FISH SMOKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FISH SMOKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FISH SMOKER"
Job Number: 4042