Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Renders first aid and subsequent treatment to injured or ill employees at industrial plant, commercial establishment, mine, or construction site: Sterilizes, disinfects, anoints, and bandages minor cuts and burns.
- 2) Applies artificial respiration or administers oxygen, in cases of suffocation and asphyxiation.
- 3) Administers medications, such as aspirin or antiseptic solution, to relieve pain or prevent infection until patient can receive professional care, and gives prescribed medicines and treatments for illness.
- 4) Changes beds, cleans equipment, and maintains infirmary for ward patients.
- 5) Aids physician during emergency situations.
- 6) Keeps personal and medical records of employees.
Is being a "FIRST-AID ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIRST-AID ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIRST-AID ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIRST-AID ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 4029