Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Makes bombs, fountains, colored lights, and set pieces for use as fireworks, following blueprints or pictures: Weighs, mixes, and sifts powder ingredients, according to formula, to produce various color and noise effects.
- 2) Ignites portion of mixed ingredients to determine whether color meets specifications.
- 3) Rams and pounds powder into casings or tubes, using wooden rods and mallet.
- 4) Inspects fireworks for faulty wrapping or other defects and tests for sound by firing samples.
- 5) Assembles and fastens together fireworks to form figures and scenes, using wire, cardboard, and handtools.
- 6) May use previously prepared chemicals.
Is being a "FIREWORKS MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIREWORKS MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIREWORKS MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIREWORKS MAKER"
Job Number: 4027