"FIREWORKS DISPLAY SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and sets off fireworks displays at fairs, expositions, or celebrations, according to picture programs or diagrams: Advises committee as to distance audience should be from setoff site of display, according to wind direction and velocity, considering fallout of sparks and acid, and types of fireworks used.
- 2) Lays out setoff arrangement.
- 3) Directs workers to set mortars apart from ground display, and places barrier of sandbags, railroad ties, or boxes of gravel between mortars to avoid detonating shells from sparks.
- 4) Assembles framework and affixes display to framework, using hammer, saw, nails, scissors, and twine.
- 5) Ties fuses of components to lead fuse to create simultaneous fireworks display.
- 6) Determines appropriate time for setting off of display, according to environmental conditions.
Is being a "FIREWORKS DISPLAY SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIREWORKS DISPLAY SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIREWORKS DISPLAY SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIREWORKS DISPLAY SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 4026