Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties in assembling pyrotechnics and signal flares: Weighs specified quantities of powder or scoops powder into premeasured scooping device, and loads them into cans, cones, tubes, or other casings, or fills containers to predetermined level.
- 2) Applies sealing compound to container from bulb syringe to seal in powder, or places cap or lid on container and secures them by crimping with machine or handtool.
- 3) Drills or punches holes in caps or lids for insertion or attachment of fuse or wick.
- 4) Attaches igniter ring atop open end of signal flares.
- 5) Attaches and secures components of assemblies, using handtools.
- 6) Inspects items at various stages of completion for inaccuracies in assembly and for obvious flaws.
- 7) Packs specified number of flares or finished fireworks in cartons for storage or shipment.
- 8) Stencils identifying information, such as type of firework, date of manufacture, and lot number, on assembled item or carton.
- 9) May assemble cartons from flattened state, seal packed cartons, and attach shipping label onto carton.
Is being a "FIREWORKS ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIREWORKS ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIREWORKS ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIREWORKS ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 4025