Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up, adjusts, and maintains machines to make flares and stems, seal stems to bulbs, or seal exhaust tubing to bulbs in manufacture of electron tubes and light bulbs: Installs and adjusts specified types and sizes of machine parts, such as cutter, revolving heads, bulb loader, tubing loader, burners, and etching stamp, using handtools.
- 2) Lights burners and adjusts gas, air, oxygen and hydrogen valves to attain specified cone, color, and density of flames.
- 3) Starts machine and deposits bulbs, tubing, or other glass parts into hoppers that automatically feed parts into heads of rotating turret, or inserts bulbs and glass parts into sockets of conveyor or molds of rotating turret.
- 4) Operates machine through trial run and adjusts machine to ensure accuracy of setup.
- 5) Observes processing operations and inspects sample items for conformance to specifications.
- 6) Readjusts valves and machine parts to achieve specified standard of product.
- 7) Maintains machines and replaces faulty parts, using handtools.
- 8) May operate machine to manufacture production parts.
Is being a "FIRESETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIRESETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIRESETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIRESETTER"
Job Number: 4024