Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends electric oven that fuses enamel onto metal jewelry parts: Sets controls to heat oven to specified temperature.
- 2) Places tray or rack containing jewelry parts, on which liquid or powder enamel has been applied, in oven.
- 3) Removes tray or rack from oven after prescribed period, using tongs, and allows enameled parts to cool.
- 4) May determine when settings are sufficiently heated by observing color of enamel.
- 5) May anneal jewelry parts by heating them in oven to soften metal preparatory to forming and shaping them.
Is being a "FIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIRER"
Job Number: 4015