Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of firefighting personnel of industrial establishment and inspects equipment and premises to ensure adherence to fire regulations: Inspects and orders replacement or servicing of firefighting equipment, such as sprinklers and extinguishers.
- 2) Issues permits for storage and use of hazardous or flammable materials.
- 3) Inspects premises to detect combustion hazards.
- 4) Orders and directs fire drills.
- 5) Directs firefighting and rescue activities according to knowledge of accepted procedures.
- 6) May be designated according to employing establishment as Fire Chief; Fire Marshal, Refinery.
Is being a "FIRE MARSHAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIRE MARSHAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIRE MARSHAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIRE MARSHAL"
Job Number: 4000