Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and tests fire extinguishers in repair shops and in establishments, such as factories, homes, garages, and office buildings, using handtools and hydrostatic test equipment: Dismantles extinguisher and examines tubings, horns, head gaskets, cutter discs, and other parts for defects.
- 2) Replaces worn or damaged parts, using handtools.
- 3) Cleans extinguishers and recharges them with materials, such as soda water and sulfuric acid, carbon tetrachloride, nitrogen, or patented solutions.
- 4) Tests extinguishers for conformity with legal specifications, using hydrostatic test equipment.
- 5) May install cabinets and brackets to hold extinguishers.
- 6) May sell fire extinguishers.
Is being a "FIRE-EXTINGUISHER REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIRE-EXTINGUISHER REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIRE-EXTINGUISHER REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIRE-EXTINGUISHER REPAIRER"
Job Number: 4007