Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Services mechanical, electronic, and optical equipment controlling naval guns, following blueprints and diagrams and using handtools and testing devices: Inspects and cleans optical equipment, installing new eyepieces as necessary.
- 2) Adjusts and lubricates gyroscope.
- 3) Repairs and replaces parts of motors and remote control equipment, communications equipment, and electronic equipment, using handtools and standard test equipment.
- 4) Participates in bore-sighting and aligning guns.
- 5) Tests wiring circuits, following blueprints and diagrams.
Is being a "FIRE-CONTROL MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIRE-CONTROL MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIRE-CONTROL MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIRE-CONTROL MECHANIC"
Job Number: 4004