"FIRE CHIEFS AIDE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains administrative records, chauffeurs FIRE CHIEF, and performs related duties in fire department: Compiles administrative records and types reports.
- 2) Maintains sets of keys to high-rise buildings in area of responsibility.
- 3) Drives car to transport and accompany FIRE CHIEF on rounds and to scenes of fire.
- 4) Inspects scene of fire to assess extent of fire and needs of firefighting crew.
- 5) Radios assessment to superior, using walkie-talkie.
- 6) Participates in fire drills, and performs FIRE FIGHTER duties on chief's instructions.
Is being a "FIRE CHIEFS AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIRE CHIEFS AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIRE CHIEFS AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIRE CHIEFS AIDE"
Job Number: 3993