Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machines to apply finishing solution to narrow fabrics, such as elastic, labels, ribbon, or tape: Measures and mixes ingredients for finishing solution in storage vat or can, following formula.
- 2) Turns valve to admit solution to trough of machine or pours or dips solution from can into trough.
- 3) Ties, pins, or staples ends of fabric to leader in machine or threads ends through rollers and drying cans.
- 4) Feels finished fabric to determine degree of dryness and turns handwheels or knobs to regulate speed at which fabric passes through machine.
- 5) Observes fabric finish to determine conformance to standards and turns handwheel or replaces weights to regulate pressure of rollers or drying cans.
Is being a "FINISHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISHING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISHING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3989