Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating coagulation tanks, vacuum filters, atmospheric driers, hammer mills, calender machine, and cutting, stacking, and wrapping machines to convert synthetic-rubber latex to crumbs and to prepare rubber for shipment: Observes meters and recording-instrument charts to follow progress of process reactions, verify process specifications, and diagnose malfunction.
- 2) Inspects operating condition of machinery and equipment and examines product to detect equipment malfunctions.
- 3) Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May supervise workers engaged in coagulation, filtration, and drying activities only and be designated Coagulating-Drying Supervisor.
Is being a "FINISHING-AREA SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISHING-AREA SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISHING-AREA SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISHING-AREA SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3986