Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls semiautomatic or automatic machines and equipment, such as blenders, mixers, extruders, pelletizers, pumps, blowers, and conveyors, from control panel to produce pellets from plastic flakes: Moves controls on panel to start and stop equipment, to set timing devices for operating cycles, and to direct flow of materials on conveyor.
- 2) Observes thermometers, gauges, and meters to verify process conditions.
- 3) Records readings in logs.
- 4) Turns valves to regulate temperature, pressures, and rate of flow of materials.
- 5) Inspects equipment for mechanical defects.
- 6) Gives directions to workers in blending, mixing, and extruding pelletizing materials, and in repairing machines and equipment.
Is being a "FINISHING-AREA OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISHING-AREA OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISHING-AREA OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISHING-AREA OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3985