Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends filtering equipment that separates skins and seeds from tomato sauce, chile sauce, and catsup, prior to packaging: Installs specified screens in filtering equipment, using handtools.
- 2) Places refuse drums under tank outlet to receive skins and seeds.
- 3) Starts agitating paddles that force sauce through filter screens to separate skins and seeds from liquid.
- 4) Dips ladle into sauce tank to obtain sample for examination.
- 5) Examines sauce for consistency and presence of skins and seeds that indicate clogged or damaged filter screens.
- 6) Changes damaged screens, using handtools.
- 7) Starts pump to transfer filtered sauce to holding tanks.
Is being a "FINISHER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISHER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISHER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISHER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3972