Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends sanding-and-buffing machine that smooths and polishes surface of plastic sheets to specified finish: Installs sandpaper belt in machine and sets tension of buffer springs to regulate pressure of buffers on sheets, using wrench.
- 2) Starts machine and feeds sheets into machine.
- 3) Observes ammeter to verify machine load specified for sanding.
- 4) Verifies thickness of finished sheets, using dial indicator micrometer.
- 5) Examines surface of sheets for defects, such as scratches, dull spots, and cracks.
Is being a "FINISHER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISHER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISHER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISHER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 3979