Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Polishes, cleans, and adjusts dentures and dental appliances to obtain specified finish, using handtools, polishing wheels, and cleaning equipment: Removes mold from frame, using ejector press, and chips molding material from denture, using hammer and chisel.
- 2) Smooths and polishes denture and denture frames to remove excess material, using polishing machine.
- 3) Removes excess plastic from teeth, using sharp pointed tool.
- 4) Fills chipped or low spots in surfaces of plastic areas with acrylic resins, using brush.
- 5) Repairs and adjusts metal framework of dentures, using soldering torch and handtools.
- 6) Verifies occlusion of dentures, using articulator.
Is being a "FINISHER, DENTURE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISHER, DENTURE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISHER, DENTURE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISHER, DENTURE"
Job Number: 3974