Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends finisher carding machine with tape condenser that cleans and straightens wool, asbestos, or synthetic fibers, and condenses fiber into roving: Observes carding and condensing to detect clogged rollers and breaks in roving ends.
- 2) Laps broken roving ends over spool to resume winding.
- 3) Removes broken roving ends that have wound on other than specified spools, using fingers.
- 4) Doffs full spools of roving, places empty spool in winding position, and wraps roving ends around empty spool to continue winding process.
- 5) Removes fibers from clogged rollers by hand.
- 6) Cleans machine, using airhose and rake, and oils moving parts.
- 7) May feed machine by hand when carding asbestos fiber.
Is being a "FINISHER-CARD TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISHER-CARD TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISHER-CARD TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISHER-CARD TENDER"
Job Number: 3980