"FINISH OPENER, JEWEL HOLE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates jewel-opening machine to smooth and polish jewel holes to size: Mounts wire, on which jewels are strung, in machine, pulls wire taut, and forces sleevelike devices against each end of jewel row to force jewels tightly together.
- 2) Brushes shellac over jewels and allows them to harden.
- 3) Starts belt which causes row of jewels to rotate around wire.
- 4) Pulls diamond-dusted tapered wire back and forth through rotating jewels to enlarge and polish holes.
- 5) Pulls thicker portion of wire into working position until hole reaches specified diameter.
- 6) Verifies size of hole on graduated tapered needle.
- 7) Works to tolerances of 0.
Is being a "FINISH OPENER, JEWEL HOLE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISH OPENER, JEWEL HOLE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISH OPENER, JEWEL HOLE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISH OPENER, JEWEL HOLE"
Job Number: 3961