Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically smooths and cleans edges of ceramic flatware preparatory to firing ware in kiln: Selects rubber cushion rings according to ware being furnished and positions rings on vacuum cradle on machine turntable.
- 2) Inserts abrasive pads in adjustable arms that press pads against revolving ware and positions sponge belts on rotating machine spindles to clean ware after smoothing.
- 3) Tightens coupling on water hose to water tank connection and turns valve to start and regulate flow of water onto sponge belts to maintain moisture content of belt.
- 4) Pushes button to start machine and turns dial to regulate speed of turntable according to size ware being processed.
- 5) Observes machine operation and product to detect need for machine adjustment.
- 6) Removes and replaces ware at machine to maintain continuous work flow.
Is being a "FINISH-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINISH-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINISH-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINISH-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 3990