Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Classifies fingerprints and compares fingerprints of unknown persons or suspects with fingerprint records to determine if prints were involved in previous crimes: Classifies record cards containing fingerprints of crime suspects according to specified grouping, and compares fingerprints with others in file to determine if prisoner has criminal record or is wanted for other crimes.
- 2) Examines fingerprint evidence left at scene of crime, classifies prints, and endeavors to identify person.
- 3) May fingerprint prisoner, using ink pad.
- 4) May transfer residual fingerprints from objects, such as weapons or drinking glasses, to record cards, using standard technique.
- 5) May keep files of criminals and suspects, containing such information as photographs, habits, and modus operandi of crimes with which individual has been connected.
Is being a "FINGERPRINT CLASSIFIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINGERPRINT CLASSIFIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINGERPRINT CLASSIFIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINGERPRINT CLASSIFIER"
Job Number: 3958