Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Forms artificial fingernails on customer's fingers: Roughens surfaces of fingernails, using abrasive wheel.
- 2) Attaches paper forms to tips of customer's fingers to support and shape artificial nails.
- 3) Brushes coats of powder and solvent onto nails and paper forms with handbrush to extend nails to desired length.
- 4) Removes paper forms and shapes and smooths edges of nails, using rotary abrasive wheel.
- 5) Brushes additional powder and solvent onto new growth between cuticles and nails to maintain nail appearance.
- 6) May soften, trim, or cut cuticles, using oil, water, knife, or scissors, to prepare customer's nails for application of artificial nails.
Is being a "FINGERNAIL FORMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINGERNAIL FORMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINGERNAIL FORMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINGERNAIL FORMER"
Job Number: 3957