Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more grinding machines that cut finger grips in sliding glass doors: Sets guide rails and stops to control length, centering, and depth of cut, using wrenches, setscrews, and measuring tape.
- 2) Turns valve to start flow of water to grinding wheel, and flips switch to start machine.
- 3) Positions glass on table against stops and guide rails under cutting wheel and pushes or pulls lever to lower rotating cutting wheel to surface of glass and to raise cutting wheel when groove is ground.
- 4) May set micro-switch that raises wheel automatically when specified depth of groove is obtained.
- 5) May install cutting wheels on spindles, using wrench.
- 6) May dress grinding wheels.
Is being a "FINGER-GRIP-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINGER-GRIP-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINGER-GRIP-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINGER-GRIP-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3956