Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs damaged outer surface of leather shoes: Examines shoe for defects, such as scuffs, cracks, and blemishes.
- 2) Spreads glue on defects and presses leather with heated iron rod to seal.
- 3) Buffs defective area with sandpaper or by holding shoe against buffing wheel.
- 4) Wipes defective area with rag to remove foreign material.
- 5) Mixes waxes to obtain matching color or selects matching crayon stick.
- 6) Spreads wax on defective surface.
- 7) Rubs repaired area with rag to polish and blend surfaces.
Is being a "FINGER COBBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINGER COBBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINGER COBBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINGER COBBLER"
Job Number: 3955