Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches balance wheel and hairspring assembly to watch or clock movement, using handtools: Positions balance wheel and hairspring assembly between balance stud and balance screw of watch or clock movement assembly, using tweezers.
- 2) Tightens balance screw to secure balance wheel and hairspring assembly to movement, using wrench.
- 3) Inserts end of hairspring through eye of regulator and into hole of hairspring stud, and inserts hairspring wedge into hole of hairspring stud to secure end of spring to stud, using tweezers.
- 4) Engages impulse pin to pallet to activate movement, using tweezers.
- 5) Oils specified parts of watch or clock assembly, using oil-filled hypodermic needle.
Is being a "FINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINER"
Job Number: 3954