Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops and implements financial plans for individuals, businesses, and organizations, utilizing knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate: Interviews client to determine client's assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- 2) Analyzes client's financial status, develops financial plan based on analysis of data, and discusses financial options with client.
- 3) Prepares and submits documents to implement plan selected by client.
- 4) Maintains contact with client to revise plan based on modified needs of client or changes in investment market.
- 5) May refer client to other establishments to obtain services outlined in financial plan.
- 6) May sell insurance to client, recommending amount and type of coverage.
- 7) May be registered with professional self-regulatory association and be designated Certified Financial Planner.
Is being a "FINANCIAL PLANNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINANCIAL PLANNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINANCIAL PLANNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINANCIAL PLANNER"
Job Number: 3951