"FINAL INSPECTOR, PAPER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects paper rolls and reviews reports on production to maintain quality control: Compares test report with specifications for indication of substandard production.
- 2) Examines paper rolls to verify test reports indicating substandard production, and orders rejection of paper not meeting specifications.
- 3) Evaluates previous tests and machine detail records to determine corrective action.
- 4) Notifies FOURDRINIER-MACHINE OPERATOR of machine adjustments required to produce paper of specified quality.
- 5) Compiles test records of paper produced by each machine to maintain quality control of future production.
- 6) Reviews work of other inspectors for adherence to prescribed procedures.
- 7) Schedules testing of products to verify their conformance to customer specifications.
Is being a "FINAL INSPECTOR, PAPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FINAL INSPECTOR, PAPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FINAL INSPECTOR, PAPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FINAL INSPECTOR, PAPER"
Job Number: 3946