Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends filtering machines that separate cornstarch from undesirable protein solids: Starts machine and turns valves to admit starch suspension from tank through filters and to control flow of wash water to filter spray nozzles.
- 2) Observes thermometers and turns steam valves to maintain specified temperature of water in tank.
- 3) Controls flow of water into standardization tanks to regulate specific gravity of starch suspension, according to instructions from FILTER OPERATOR.
- 4) Changes damaged filter cloths and flushes soiled cloths, using hose.
- 5) Inserts wire into holes of spray nozzles to prevent clogging.
Is being a "FILTERING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILTERING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILTERING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILTERING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 3924