Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends filter that cleans detergent used in toothpaste: Starts pumps that transfer toothpaste-detergent slurry to filter tank, and turns valve on vacuum line to draw liquid from slurry.
- 2) Turns valves on feed lines to wash residual toothpaste detergent with specified solvent fluid.
- 3) Shovels caked detergent into drum and clamps on lid.
- 4) Weighs drum and records weight.
- 5) Moves drum to storage area, using handtruck.
- 6) Starts pumps to force filtrate liquid down through filter to stills to recover solvent.
- 7) May record production data in log.
Is being a "FILTER-TANK OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILTER-TANK OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILTER-TANK OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILTER-TANK OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3931