Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends filter press that filters liquors, such as gelatin, glue, and malt beverages: Turns valves to open lines, and pumps liquor through cotton, silk, or woodpulp filter.
- 2) Inspects filtered liquors for specified degree of clarity.
- 3) Recirculates cloudy liquor through filter until clear, or connects line to fresh filter press.
- 4) Reads gauges that indicate pressure in lines and turns valves to maintain specified pressure.
- 5) Turns valves to transfer clear liquor to specified department.
- 6) May clean filter by backwashing it with water.
- 7) May add chill-proof enzymes to filter when filtering beer.
Is being a "FILTER-PRESS TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILTER-PRESS TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILTER-PRESS TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILTER-PRESS TENDER"
Job Number: 3928